Pilbeam Construction started as a family firm of building contractors back in 1955. Since then, we’ve grown into a 40-strong team who design, build and manage multi-million pound projects across the south east.
Like our bigger competitors, we can comfortably accommodate large-scale, complex assignments across a range of sectors. We pride ourselves in providing a personal service and a collaborative, proactive approach throughout – from the Directors right through to the site managers.
We have a proven track-record in delivering challenging projects on time and within budget – including those in demanding live environments. A stable, loyal team and `can do’ attitude have meant successful delivery of wide-ranging contracts from £400,000 to £5 million.
- You’ll be kept in the loop throughout. Our site managers keep lines of communication open at all times.
- If there’s an issue, you’ll know about it immediately. Our professionally trained and experienced staff are able to anticipate problems before they affect the contract deadline or budget.
- We’ll actively listen to you, and we’ll pool brainpower and resources to find intelligent, practical solutions to problems.
- We’re serious about deadlines, we work with you as part of the team – high quality is at the centre of everything we do.
…and Innovative Techniques
- Cutting-edge Union Square software allows meticulous planning and keeps us ahead of the game. Highly qualified manpower puts those plans seamlessly into action.
- You and your clients are regularly kept up-to-date by our collaborative management team.
- If unexpected on-site issues arise, efficient resequencing will minimise delays and rapidly get your project back on track.
- Our friendly, approachable team are backed up by a wide-ranging supply chain. If specialist technical or conservation skills are needed, we have trusted people immediately to hand.